The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Wednesday, July 19, 2006

    Thanks!


    The SEC



    ME and My Cake

    Had a special little celebration with SEC just last Sunday (didn't have time to blog until now). I was pretty shock when they present me the little mango cake when we were at explanade, trying to eat our lunch before the photo shooting session. Haha.. I kne somethign was wrong when I saw the candles... they well.. looked weird.. They turned out to be trick candles.. Too bad for them but good for me that my little skill from band helped save me from the embarassment from not being able to blow out the candles..
    But I'm really tounched by the little gesture from them.. Thanks Girls!!


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:27 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela